Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am sorry but my guildies can no longer use these forums.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris071883

I am sorry but my guildies can no longer use these forums. Empty
PostSubject: I am sorry but my guildies can no longer use these forums.   I am sorry but my guildies can no longer use these forums. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Crazy there are numerous reasons why my guild has to use my guildportal website and why we cant use this forum anymore. In my last guild vote which i posted on my section of the forums I suspect that 2 of the voters were not members of my guild. I have no way to verify on these forums that only my guildies are voting where as on my guild portal website I can verify that cuz I authorize who joins my guild website. Also, for some weird reason I cannot remove votes and posts from my section of the forums. Honestly I dunno why I cant remove them but i need to be able to remove posts to manage guild business. On my website I can remove posts and votes. The final issue which I have with these forums is that there is nothing stopping other guilds in our alliance from going into my guilds section of the forums and posting stuff, and this is a major major serious issue. Only WHB officers should be in the WHB section of the alliance forums. I am sorry Crazy but until you get these issues resolved WHB is forced to use our guild portal website. Please don't be upset with us theres nothing which we can do about this situation. - Rhanna Ward
Back to top Go down

I am sorry but my guildies can no longer use these forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guilds :: Two Guns Disciples [回么回]-
Jump to: