Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple Strike

Triple Strike

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) Empty
PostSubject: Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc)   Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 am

Hey Everyone I recently Learned the SoOsc from a Guildie and thought about putting a group together within the alliance.
Req-
1.Assassin with general Perma Knowledge
2.Have Beaten EoTN
3. And about 10-15 minutes
A Guide should be up in the coming days or You can Watch a Vid on Youtube
Search Soosc Snoway
General Skills Needed
Skills Vary depending on which Part of the Team you are But the Majority of the Team Needs the Underlined Skills
Shadow Form
Shroud of Distress
Ebon Escape
Convitction
I am Unstoppable
Golden Lotus Strike
Snow Storm
Mystic Sandstorm
Mental Block
Shadow Sanctuary
Cant Touch This
Fall Back
Barbs
If you have questions pm me in Game
IGN: Triple Strike
Thanks Yae
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc)   Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Hey man im interested in farming a new area and can easily put together those skills, im wondering if there is that video that you mentioned was up on youtube yet and what roll the sin plays in farming
Back to top Go down
Triple Strike

Triple Strike

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc)   Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Sorry i should have explained it Better.
The Team is Comprised of 8 Assassins
6 of Which are A/D
1 A/P
1 A/N
I Myself have only learned the A/D part which is the easiest.
The A/D and A/N Are Main Dmg dealers
The A/P is the Tank who balls the enemys
Back to top Go down
yae mozs

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc)   Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

[ZoA] left ally. I would be a dick and take this off but.....

UPDATE:

If your learning this, your the A/D aka SooSc snow:
http://www.gwpvx.com/Build:Team_-_SoO_Snoway

Scroll Down for the walkthrough, its past the videos...

PM Me if you got any question or reply to this thread, I could be AFK, but I'll answer your questions eventually
IGN: Dead Assassin Body

If you want me to teach you In the Game, PM me. I'll even let bus/essence of celerity be free.

Here's a BDS. It looks like meat ready for a barbeque. Dye it black and it looks like you burned it.

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) Bone_Dragon_Staff_head

The drop rate is pretty rare. Out of the many runs I've had, I'd seen an r10 prot drop for my teammate. r10 prot is only worth 220e, nbd. A perfect r9 prot BDS is only worth 350e, around half of Crazy's 750e+ fortune, nbd at all.... Rolling Eyes

Attributes

Earth Prayers 9
Dagger Mastery 9
Shadow Art 12+1+3 (a must)
Crit strikes 3 or (3+1) if your dedicated

Consumables

Bu/Bus = Essence of Celerity(s)
Its called Bu because UWSCs usually bring it as a Back Up when the normal cons runs out.
If you're bringing Bus. beware of scammers who will say they will pay after the run.

Weapons

Zealous Dagger of Enchant 20%, with i have the power

Sword and Shield set. sword of enchant with i have the power, shield with +45/enchanted and +10 vs blunt or earth or -2/while enchanted

+20e staff of enchanting... i picked up my Inspired Ghostly Staff from some DoAsc Junkies for 2k

Armour: (Or is it spelled armor?)

Full survivors or blessed. Sup vigor, rune of superior shadow arts. Also get your base energy up to 30.
Should have at least 480 hp for safety.

Optional: minor crit strikes and the rune of clarity (clarity not really important)

Which has to following CORE skills:

Shadow Form = SF
Shroud of Distress = shroud
Ebon Escape = EE
Golden Lotus Strike
I Am Unstoppable = IAU
Mystic sandstorm
Snow Storm
Conviction

These skills are used depending on the role:

EVSoH instead of SnowStorm (req r8+ ebon)
Golden Phoenix Strike for Conviction (if you are strong like bear)(Highly Recommended)
Finish Him instead of SnowStorm (req r5 norn or higher)

If you are doing EVSoH or FH, tell ur party as they only need one of each...

Variants that are not good:
(I could be biased, but these aren't the best)

Going A/Me with Golden Fang Strike instead of Conviction/Golden Phoenix and Epidemic instead of SnowStorm is a No No...

Going Scythe with Zealous sweep in place of Golden Lotus Strike. You do less dmg (slow attack speed = less barbs) and get less energy. (10 sec recharge is overrated)

Other Things:

Usually Party Leader has Bus.

Bring 1.5k for the Bus, unless ally is free... (But bring 1.5 for safety) And you get 1.5k back from the quest reward so its all good...

EE right. Don't get left behind...

DO NOT A/P OR A/N ON YOUR FIRST FEW 10 RUNS... Leave it for the experienced people like Sinister and Moterboatin

If you can't keep up SF in Fendi's room run away. We hate to be chillbains spiked and wipe....

If your blind don't spam skills to waste energy...

Note on Conviction

This skill is not meta, but helps your survivability by a lot. If you look at the other Snows' skills, they got alot things that aren't meta, like fleeting stability, and other shoddy skills...
Conviction also helps get the annoying blind off in Fendi's room and the -7 degen there, making your shroud only heal for +1 regen, which means u gotta EE to others which could be annoying. Conviction removes the stuff so your good and have loads of survivability.

Mainly its for first timers. Switch out to Golden Phoenix once you get the hang of the build.

Tip for First timers

Pop a cupcake/red rock on Level 3 and level 1. If you only got one, do it on level 3. Things get hectic fast on lvl 3...

A/D is not a tanker. If one guys is so far behind, leave him behind, unless he is the A/P. The A/N has an unspoken role of letting the laggard catch up to him/her as the A/N has the second most survivability after the A/P

Good EE tip is to cast shroud and sf, then wait for the A/P to run almost across the mob and then EE to him/her. That way you can easily bypass the first mob and be in the lead. Make sure you know where your going if u can lead.
More could come later, if i receive rights to post images and links...

FOLLOW OTHERS. I can't stress this enough and this is how i taught myself.

The Guide

http://www.gwpvx.com/Build:Team_-_SoO_Snoway
Level 1 & 2

Level 3

Fendi's Room

Written Guide with MAPS:

Map guide: Green is no go. The numbers will be elaborated later. White/pink lines are possible paths.
If the A/P is gone, the A/N usually takes his role, with exception on the end of lvl 2 and the lvl 1 curse brigand pulling.
Pray for good spawns.

Pre-Level

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) Shards_of_Orr_route2

Stand around and don't do anything. Admire other people's weapons. If someone decides to kill spiders, you can either help them or just stand around more.

Once you get in SoO, wait a bit for people to get their quest reward, and then the group will go back to arbor bay to get the quest from Crewmember Shandra. Once u grab the quest, the group will go back to SoO.

Level 1

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) Shards_of_Orr_Level_11

1: Drop the 1.5k for the Bu. Once Bu is popped, drop shroud of distress and shadow form and play "Follow the A/P".
1.5: Your SF should be dropping. There should be an enchanted axe/spear group nearby, and you don't need sf for that. However if your in the back or the skeleton group is still following you, throw up SF.
2: Wait for the others to catch up. Especially the A/P. Stay with the group, and cast SF and Shroud here. If SF is still recharging due to a cast at 1.5, then EE to the lead runner and run a bit, drop SF, and EE again to the lead.
3: Run all the way back here. Stick to the right hand wall and try to avoid the skeletons. If you do agro, run all the way to the end of the wall.
4: Once you lost agro, the A/N should be running to the exit and pulling the skeleton group away. Wait for the A/P to agro the cursed brigand. ONCE THE A/P PINGS, EE to him/her. DO NOT EE before that else you will be called a nub, and every will rage quit.
5:Once your at the A/P cast snowstorm, switch to your dagger set and spam dagger attacks and mystic sandstorm. Keep up SF. Make sure you bodyblock the Brigand, by spreading around him so it can't escape. This bodyblocking is required for all foes.

As a rule of thumb, only EE to the A/P when the A/P calls/pings.

6: Once brigand is dead, pick up key and go back to where 3 was. If the A/N dies follow the rest as they run to the dungeon exit.

Level 2:

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) Shards_of_Orr_Level_21

1: Wait here as Bu is popped and later when A/P gets agro.
2: Once A/P pings, pop up IAU and conviction if your're using it. Press "T" and use snowstorm. Then switch to your daggers and spam the skills, spam mystic, spam snowstorm, and repeat. Keep Conviction up and IAU when u need it, ex. when casting SF. If your close to death EE to your allies. Keep up SF at all costs.
3: Once the entire group is dead, and A/P get torch, the people will huddle up in a corner. Drop shroud. When the chat shows that the A/P dropped the torch, drop SF and conviction. Select the A/P.
4: When the A/P is in range, EE to him/her. Drop IAU and start running to point 5. If the A/P is about to die, heal him with EE.
5: KEEP UP SF AND SHROUD while in the corner. Wait for A/P to light all torches and then for him to pull. If some guy brings LoD do not rush for treasures.Once A/P pings. Drop IAU and EE to him/her. And start bodyblocking and killing. Watch out for the cyclone axe, which could be a killer. EE to others to heal. Pick off stragglers.If you have to, get the hidden treasure now with the risk of getting left behind.
6: Wait for the group to catch up, especially the A/P. The A/N will run to gate exit here. When the A/P is dropping the torch, put up SF and Shroud. When A/P starts running, throw up IAU and EE to him if he is ahead or has low health. Go to point 7.
7: Turn right towards the poison traps. Its your first right, so you better not miss it.
8: I missed 8... i can't count lol
9: Go right again once you're down the stairs to go down more stairs. The A/P or another A/D if the A/P died will light the torches and pull the Brigand.
10: When he/she pings throw up IAU, shroud and SF and EE. Spam attacks and pick up the key. Wait around for A/N end dungeon.

Level 3:

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) Shards_of_Orr_Level_31

1: Run here, wait for BU to pop. Watch the A/P's skills and when he/she casts shroud and SF, do the same. Drop IAU and run past (or EE past) the first group.
2: Stick to the right wall and go to the crevice right before the next group of skeletons. drop SF and shroud here. If SF isnt recharged yet, do the EE to lead and drop IAU and SF tactic and EE again to lead. Don't help laggards because if you do you both will die.
3: Where the torch is. If your doing the EE to lead then SF tactic do it around here. Run past the A/P but make sure he/she isnt in danger to death.
3.5: SF will run out around here. If you agroed the skeleton group, drop SF. If not go to point 4 and wait.
4: Wait here for a bit to let the A/P catch up. You could still have agro, so EE around. Drop SF and shroud if you haven't yet. Follow the A/P to point 5
5: Where torch is. Go here and then move to point 6. Make sure A/P isn't dead.
6: Wait here to let others catch up and drop SF and Shroud. You have two paths to take. Take the white if you want to grab agro and give the A/P a relatively safe run. Go pink if you need to catch up or wanna EE spam heal the A/P. Remember to use IAU
7: Once you get here, follow the white path to point eight for a corner huddle.
8: A/P lights torches and key giver spawns. There are 2 pulls, the table and the pillar, with the pillar being the popular and easier (for the A/P) one.
9:Once A/P pings, go in and kill everything. If the enemies are at low health, move back a bit to void the Death Nova spike. Watch out for aftershock and putrid explosion spikes too. EE to heal and get away. Once you get the key, move to point 10.
10: Wait up for the others. Watch the A/P and drop SF and shroud when he/she does. Let he/she get lead and then EE to him/her. drop IAU and run to point 11.
11: Wait up for others. drop SF and Shroud and let the A/P or a fast A/D go ahead and then EE to him/her to quickly bypass the mob. If your leading go through the right or left side and not the middle where you will be body blocked. Go past flamejets and wait.
12: Wait for everyone to catch up and heal. A/P goes and pulls Fendi.
13 :When he pings drop shroud, conviction and SF and EE to him/her to heal him/her. Then Bodyblock Fendi and spam skills. If your blind, don't spam skills and make sure you got enough energy for SF. Use IAU if your getting hit hard. EE to heal. If you cast conviction earlier at point 12, the enchant should be ending, which would remove your blind. If you got poison and bleeding on you let conviction end to remove them However, if you only got one or the other, don't let conviction end by spamming it on recharge. This gives you +10 armor for less damage. Keep SF at all costs. If you can't keep up run away so Chillbains doesn't wipe the group. Try to use SF when there are no skeleton archers around because they can interrupt, in other words, use try to use SF close to the end of the 30 second Soul of Fendi period. Remember to spam snowstorm and mystic sandstorm. Don't spam snowstorm or dagger attacks when blind - you'll find yourself out of energy.

Once soul of Fendi dies, your done and grab chest. GL on your bds.

Now...
Go look at the PvX guide and watch the video a few times if you haven't done so already.....

Someone should start and event when the ally does an SooSc together...

I spent way to much time here, I better get back to work or my intern boss is gonna kill me affraid

Pictures are property of Areanet/NcSoft no copyright infringement intended...

Last edited by yae mozs on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:12 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : ZoA left the ally...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc)   Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOsc)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Game :: Runs-
Jump to: