Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donations / Give aways

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathrow

Deathrow

Donations / Give aways  Empty
PostSubject: Donations / Give aways    Donations / Give aways  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 am

So anything old, new or anything in between that you no longer want to hold onto we will accept and then this will allow us to put together raffles or ingame giveaways for the alliance to help out those who are low on cash/wateva.

please dont fill it this area with junk, it must have some sort of value for every player

i will try to keep at least something for every week to give out if this has enough attention
Back to top Go down
yae mozs

PostSubject: Re: Donations / Give aways    Donations / Give aways  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:03 am

5 cloth of the brotherhoods...

Not much in value... but at least im donating Razz
Back to top Go down
Mijy
Admin
Mijy

PostSubject: Re: Donations / Give aways    Donations / Give aways  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:38 am

I have a everlasting norgu tonic I will also donate.
Back to top Go down
https://twoguns-alliance.forumotion.com
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Donations / Give aways    Donations / Give aways  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:47 am

yae mozs wrote:
5 cloth of the brotherhoods...

Not much in value... but at least im donating Razz

Mijy wrote:
I have a everlasting norgu tonic I will also donate.

thanks guys ill hit u up ingame sometime soon to grab that off u and start to put together a way to do a giveaway Smile
Back to top Go down
yae mozs

PostSubject: Re: Donations / Give aways    Donations / Give aways  EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Yae Mozs is my IGN, What is yours so i can find you?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Eyes Two Gun

Crazy Eyes Two Gun

PostSubject: Re: Donations / Give aways    Donations / Give aways  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello there its Crazy and beleive it are not this is my favorite section cyclops I MySelf love to give and donate i Would like to donate 50k to this section of the forum to whom it my concern pls pm for the muula santa btw any in game p/c u might need beside weapons I can verymuch so help u out Ty all again for ur time.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Donations / Give aways    Donations / Give aways  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:02 am

Ok so iv decided to donate a mini black moa chick to get this thing rolling Razz so if ur interested Pm me here on ingame on Shadow Cha Faile with a number between 1 and 1000 and ill do it like a raffle Razz
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Donations / Give aways    Donations / Give aways  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:48 am

Congrats to Milky Monx who won that mini off me Razz ill try to organise a lottery so that the money from that can be put towards yet another lotto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations / Give aways    Donations / Give aways  Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations / Give aways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Game :: Trading-
Jump to: