Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the forum

Go down 
+7
arrows_avatar
balbuchi
yae mozs
Deathrow
Maiden_Of_Scars
Don Kurmily
Mijy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mijy
Admin
Mijy

Welcome to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Two Guns Disciples Alliance.

If you have any queries or problems, dont hesitate to message me in game or through the forum messaging system.

I will go about posting up a few general rules of the forum in the coming hours, just requireing me to write them up.

Until then, behave and say hi Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twoguns-alliance.forumotion.com
Don Kurmily

Don Kurmily

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Yo whats up everyone.
Don from WinD
Back to top Go down
Maiden_Of_Scars

Maiden_Of_Scars

PostSubject: Hey ^^   Welcome to the forum EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:03 am

Hey I'm Salem, the Guild Leader for Phoenix Eyes [FURY]. I like sarcasm, making jokes and am hardly ever serious. I look for hardworking, fun, party-loving, loyal individuals to add to my guild. I love both PvP and PvE, and I have finished the Nightfall and Faction campaigns. My goal is to reach Kind of a Big Deal...and Maybe....just maybe someday God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals. I speak a little French and a little Russian, but i can't spell Russian, so don't ask me to. My favorite movies are Jumanji, 50 First Dates and Sweet Home Alabama. My favorite tv shows are Bones, Rizzoli and Isles, the Vampire Diaries, etc. That will pretty much cover all the flybys. Cya later!

~~~Salem~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://www.phoenixeyes.weebly.com
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 am

hey im rob Razz i am an officer in Psyc and mainly go by the user Shadow cha faile. It will be interesting to see if this forum takes off and has a good amount of input from each guild/user. im almost always down for some farming/runs.. i can run people almost anywhere so give me a shout if u ever need anything Razz. Im looking forward to seeing how many people will be using this as the alliance is quite big now and hopefully it makes all of our guild wars experiences a little less frustrating.
Back to top Go down
yae mozs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:39 am

Hi. I'm an officer of [ZoA]....

(I think these are the characters for the 2 guns tag [回么回], i could be wrong though)
Back to top Go down
Mijy
Admin
Mijy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:52 am

Yae Mozs wrote:
Hi. I'm an officer of [ZoA]....

(I think these are the characters for the 2 guns tag [回么回], i could be wrong though)

Wonderful!!!! thank you so much for that.

Welcome to the forum everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
balbuchi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Hi! This is me, Graceful Divination.
Back to top Go down
Mijy
Admin
Mijy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 pm

balbuchi wrote:
Hi! This is me, Graceful Divination.

Welcome also Smile
Back to top Go down
arrows_avatar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 am

hey I'm Zack, I usually go by arrows avatar and am an officer of [WinD].
Back to top Go down
Triple Strike

Triple Strike

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi Guys Names Triple Strike im an Officer from [ZoA] I mostly PvP but also do some PvE Have been playing guild wars for about 5 years and my main character is an Assassin. Ill see ya in game.
Back to top Go down
warrior f r e n z y

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi guys my main in game name is Warrior F R E N Z Y i am in the guild PSYC
i mainly do pve activites. i especially like doing fowsc.
i also like chilling in kamadan and talking to alliance and guildies:P
Back to top Go down
Mijy
Admin
Mijy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:50 pm

Welcome to the forum guys Smile Im so glad everyone has signed up!
Back to top Go down
Illusion Of Sylvari

Illusion Of Sylvari

PostSubject: Hi I`m Illusion    Welcome to the forum EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Hi I`m Illusion I`ve played Guildwars since August of 2006 It`s the first RPG I ever REALLY got into. I love this game always will be an Guildwars addict. Had my own guild for awhile with close friends then I decided to join Austins guild Smile. Its an amazing guild with great people and the most amazing-kind hearted Guild Leader anyone could ask for Smile. Have a good day Smile
Back to top Go down
Mijy
Admin
Mijy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 am

Illusion Of Sylvari wrote:
Hi I`m Illusion I`ve played Guildwars since August of 2006 It`s the first RPG I ever REALLY got into. I love this game always will be an Guildwars addict. Had my own guild for awhile with close friends then I decided to join Austins guild Smile. Its an amazing guild with great people and the most amazing-kind hearted Guild Leader anyone could ask for Smile. Have a good day Smile

Well said there Illusion. I couldnt agree more. Well done Crazy for making such a wonderful alliance come together.

And thanks for signing up! And to everyone that has signed up to the forum already, keep up the good work Smile.
Back to top Go down
Kennyks4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey guys, I'm Kenny from [BOOM], I've played guild wars on and off since 07', and I just now really started to get into it, and I'm loving it! I like to farm (Alot) :p and have recently started to PvP on my sin.
In game toons:
The Demonic Warlord, Chineasy Bake Oven, Xx Fires Elemental xX, The Dervish Warlord
^^primary characters^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: